Do you need a party idea for a family reunion or gathering of friends? It can be tricky to plan an activity that works for all ages and keeps everyone entertained! Endless Beautiful is a great option for family reunions, parties, or gatherings of any size!
Create lasting memories using the Endless Beautiful Method! Make this party one for the scrapbooks! The EB Method is simple, fun, and creates different results every time. All the party-goers, including the grandparents, distant cousins, neighbors, friends, and little kids are sure to be impressed!
Just follow these easy steps to have a great family reunion or gathering of friends:
- Go to the HQ Sessions page and choose a High-Quality Session or simply press play on the EB Engine. The HQ Sessions are 15 minutes long and use different hand-picked recordings designed to help you and your guests be creative. The EB Engine is a randomized playlist of our entire catalogue of sounds.
- Use a computer, phone, or any other device to play the session.
- Gather your family and friends! Give everyone paper and pen. (Feel free to use other art materials as you wish!)
- Instruct everyone that the goal is to Listen, Create, and Share. Tell them to keep their pen moving for the whole duration of the session. They can write or draw anything that comes to mind!
- Press play.
- After the Session, it’s time to share! Draw straws, pull numbers, or simply go around the room. Everyone must read or otherwise share a least a portion of what they created with the group. This is a critical step to make memories, reveal hidden talents, or have a warm laugh at Cousin Billy’s caricature of Grandma, complete with her bowl of signature three-bean salad.
- Respond to one another with respectful comments and reactions. Feedback is fun and important but keep it moving! Everyone in the room must share! Don’t be afraid to go on tangents and explore ideas. Don’t go too far down any rabbit holes though. You want to make sure everyone gets a chance to share.
Have a great party! Make Endless Beautiful a family tradition and remember to Listen, Create, Share!